Liquid collector systems improve cross mixing of the liquid and allow mixing of feed streams
with the internal column liquid. Finepac offers a variety of configurations of liquid
distributors to suit your application.
Lamella Type Collector
- The Collector is used as a separate unit to accumulate Liquid from the packing
sections from the above column
- It requires a ring channel which is then welded to the column wall
- The pressure difference of the column wall
- The pressure difference of the collector flange
Flange Type Collector
- These Collectors are normally used in small diameter column
- These are designed to be installed between column flanges
Customised Liquid Collectors
- Different separation tasks require different set of collector requirement
- Occasionally we need to provide collector we need configurations to suit the client
- In these scenarios we custom manufacture collectors exactly as per the client
Material of construction (MOC)
Stainless steel, Hastelloy, Tantalum, Nickel based alloys, Duplex stainless steel.
Other materials available on request.